Welcome to the Gilbert-Stewart-Rosenberg-Aguirre-Swan-Walters Extended Family Blog!
A place to share family news, messages, stories, pictures, ... whatever
Please add your own news, photos, whatever... whenever you want.
Let me know if you need a little help getting started or if you have ideas for making this more interesting, useful, or easier to use.
Steve
Thursday, June 23, 2005
Mark meets exciting people
Mark is currently at a constitutional law camp at Georgetown and today they went to Capitol Hill and the Supreme Court. Tonight, he IMed me with "I MET RUMSFELD, HAVE A PICTURE W/ MCCAIN and was 2 feet away from hilary clinton and joe lieberman." Apparently Mark was at the hearing today. Hopefully he will write something about it himself later, but I thought it was worth sharing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice to get this update about Mark's great summer opportunity, with interesting hot liknks inserted. I'm impressed with Mark's opportunity and Jill's Internet dexterity; however, I'm not sure that the photo accompanying this posting passes our unstated guidelines about displaying obsenities on this blog.
Post a Comment