Back at Grandma's house I set up a shortcut link thing for her to more easily post on here, so hopefully we will hear from her soon (hint hint, Grandma, hint hint)!
Love to all.



Welcome to the Gilbert-Stewart-Rosenberg-Aguirre-Swan-Walters Extended Family Blog!
A place to share family news, messages, stories, pictures, ... whatever
Please add your own news, photos, whatever... whenever you want.
Let me know if you need a little help getting started or if you have ideas for making this more interesting, useful, or easier to use.
Steve



2 comments:
Sounds like you had a nice time together. A couple of those photos appear to come from the same school of art as many of the first ones taken with my first digital camera - by Gracie and Lucy a couple years ago. If you have figured out a way to set up a one-click shortcut into POSTING within this blog, I'll really be impressed and want to know how to do it. I know Grandma Dorothy has been frustrated with the difficulty of adding her own postings or comments to the blog, so that would be a big help.
Sally & I have been in Greensboro NC for a confernce since Thursday and we have enjoyed several of the sessions, some meetings with people at Guilford, and - most of all - some time with Kathrin.
Kathrin and one of her roommates (and several others at Guilford) have a bad mysterious cough. The mystery is that even though they conscientiously get to sleep by 4AM, it just doesn't go away!
On Thursday and Friday it was so warm and beautiful that we joined many others in walking outdoors without coats, gloves, etc.
Yesterday it was below freezing.
Love to all.
Steve
PS: I ran a workshop introducing people to blogging for educational purposes and, for the first time, showed them a glimpse of our family blog as an example of why blogging has become so popular and how it can be done relatively privately.
One-click shortcut method: go to posting page, copy address bar, paste as link. Or, in AOL's case, I believe next to the address bar there's some little heart icon or something that lets you make whatever page you're on into a "toolbar favorite" or something to that effect. If blogger no longer remembers your username and password, it just automatically redirects you to that page, and once you log in, POOF! you're on the post-creation page. I also removed the icons Grandma never used (such as AOL shopping and AOL radio) as well as 14 copies of AOL 6.0 on her hard drive. Then we defragmented. Hopefully, this will make her life easier.
Post a Comment