Welcome to the Gilbert-Stewart-Rosenberg-Aguirre-Swan-Walters Extended Family Blog!
A place to share family news, messages, stories, pictures, ... whatever
Please add your own news, photos, whatever... whenever you want.
Let me know if you need a little help getting started or if you have ideas for making this more interesting, useful, or easier to use.
Steve
Monday, January 16, 2006
MLK Day
"The hope of a secure and livable world lies with disciplined noncon- formists who are decicated to justice, peace and brotherhood." - Martin Luther King,Jr.
"We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools." M.L.K,Jr.
Hi Steve, I am showing my ignorance in Computers. I have in need for great teachers on New york Ave. to help me on that problem. I am sorry we are all sick with some form of the cold. Mine is sore throat mom is snifles hopefully no more than that. Dad is a bit better, he is dressed. So its good all of you did not come yesterday. Hope everyone else is not sick. love,Bets Stewart
2 comments:
So, are you going to post a photo?
Hi Steve, I am showing my ignorance in Computers.
I have in need for great teachers on New york Ave.
to help me on that problem. I am sorry we are all
sick with some form of the cold. Mine is sore throat
mom is snifles hopefully no more than that. Dad is
a bit better, he is dressed. So its good all of you did
not come yesterday. Hope everyone else is not sick.
love,Bets Stewart
Post a Comment