I have been a bad family member and not posted on here in quite some time, but after a lovely dinner with Josh and Vicky and an email from Nate, I feel obligated to change my deviant ways.

Josh, Vicky, Freud (my dog) and I went to a lovely dinner at the Oak Park Rosenberg People's house.

The food was quite tasty and Josh and Vicky were treated to an extended lecture on the importance of
health insurance (thank you, Dr. Rosenberg), which became even more relevant after the incredible chocolate bread pudding gave everyone type II diabetes. We are all looking forward to the larger gathering on January 4, whatever it may entail. Hopefully more chocolate.
1 comment:
Jill, you always find amusing new ways of "illustrating" your messages, which I enjoy. We look forward to seeing you in about 2 weeks in Chicago, chez Rosenbergs.
Love, U. Steve
Post a Comment