Welcome to the Gilbert-Stewart-Rosenberg-Aguirre-Swan-Walters Extended Family Blog!
A place to share family news, messages, stories, pictures, ... whatever
Please add your own news, photos, whatever... whenever you want.
Let me know if you need a little help getting started or if you have ideas for making this more interesting, useful, or easier to use.
Steve
Sunday, November 06, 2005
Nate and Dave and Peter?
I think this is a picture of Nate and Dave and Peter...I'm certain about the first two!
Dad just got home from Denver safe and sound. He corrected me on Peter (Not Ortiz) Its Shugart. I am sorry. Patty Ortiz is correct. Hope you don't mind these 3 comments.
3 comments:
It is Peter Ortiz is right, a real New York Yankees fan! What a nice photo. Thank you Nate for his
Picture phone.Bets
3 handsome young men, I wanted to add!Bets
Dad just got home from Denver safe and sound.
He corrected me on Peter (Not Ortiz) Its Shugart.
I am sorry. Patty Ortiz is correct. Hope you don't
mind these 3 comments.
Post a Comment