Nothing particularly facinating to report here. I got a new cell phone today and with it a new number: 773-573-2344. I'm Verizon and "In," so if you also have a Verizon phone I don't pay for your calls. If you are not Verizon, I am probably just lame and not very good at calling you back, so I don't pay for those calls, either. My new phone has a 1.3 megapixel zoom camera with video capability, a memory card slot that will eventaully allow me to play mp3s, a calendar/schedule feature, and makes mediocre cappuccino. Feel free to send me pix and video messages.
For a strange picture of my dog and me (taken with my new phone earlier this evening), click the target button bellow. This is mostly for Uncle Steve's technical benefit, but it's still a fairly entertaining picture.

2 comments:
I LOVE your picture! I chuckled at the message. take the ohone m=back if the capucino function isn't up to par. Really.
Hey, how does that "moving Target" work? I want to put a slideshow on one of my Web pages in a way that will make it automatically show a continuing loop of images for as long as someone keeps her/his browser trained on that Web page.
Post a Comment